Contact Us

Office Hours:
Monday-Friday: 8am – 5pm
Saturday: 7am – 12:00pm
Sunday: Closed
E-mail: [email protected]

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Telephone

Date of Event

Address

Subject

Description

Please call the number in your area for your local delivery:
(818) 734-2746
(747) 202-2662
The San Fernando Valley, Burbank, Glendale, North Hollywood, Van Nuys, Panorama City, Sherman Oaks, Northridge
(310) 640-2900
(424) 250-6090
Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Compton, Torrance
(213) 249-9001 Los Angeles area
(323) 484-7800 Hollywood, Eagle Rock, Florence, Montebello, East Los Angeles
(562) 529-5300 Long Beach, Whittier, Norwalk, Lakewood, Bellflower, Cerritos, southeast LA
(626) 531-0400 Pasadena, El Monte, West Covina, San Gabriel Valley, eastern Los Angeles
(661) 237-5099 Santa Clarita Valley
(805) 380-7600 Ventura county

Main Office:
9820 Owensmouth Ave. Unit 15 Chatsworth, CA 91311
(818) 734-2746 , Fax: (818) 718-8303

OUR RENTAL POLICY:

• 25% of the invoice must be paid at time of reservation and the other 75% must be paid at least one week before the event.

• We are a prepaid services company.

All standard Deliveries and Pick-Ups are on the following schedule:

Monday to Friday (morning routes) 9:00am – 1:00pm

Monday to Friday (afternoon routes) 1:00pm – 5:00pm

Saturday (morning route) 8:00am – 12:00pm

Saturday (afternoon route) 12:00pm – 3:00pm

Sunday no deliveries (Sunday deliveries or pick up and other hours that are not on the above schedule are available for an additional fee).

• For a weekend event, rental items are usually delivery on Thursday, Friday or Saturday and pick up on Monday orTuesday, but SER reserves the right to pick up any or all items on Sunday morning, afternoon or evening if considered necessary.

• The rental fee of tables, chairs, tablecloths, or any other items, with the exception of tents, stages, dance floors and bars, does NOT include set-up of these items. Set-up is available if requested by the client before delivery day and pays an additional fee.